QUEEN OF COVERS, based in Ontario, is a growing wholesaler of fabric and manufacturer of soft furnishing (duvet, comforter, decorative pillow, sham, drapery, and other linen items) for household and commercial establishments.
Our target markets include home/commercial furnishing and decor retailers, interior designers, hotels, restaurants, wellness, and healthcare facilities, and hospitals. We are looking to engage your experience, skills, aggressiveness, and passion as our Independent outside sales Representative
Functions and Activities:
- Develop a base of potential customers through a web search, social media, and other means.
- Contact potential customers through various means including email, phone calls, and personal meetings, and by attending trade shows and marketing events.
- Nurture and maintain strong business relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Utilize time and resources productively and coordinate activities thru the company’s existing systems to manage contact information, monitor sales activities, track progress and prepare monthly sales plans.
Skills and Experience
- Experienced in marketing and selling bedding/home decor products, or complementary soft furnishing items for household and commercial markets
- Skilled in the use of online marketing and social media channels to promote awareness and interest in our products, and to drive traffic to our website
- Familiarity with fabrics, design trends, and product knowledge and familiarity training will be provided, either onsite or online
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to use basic productivity computer programs
- Pleasant personality and effective interpersonal skills; ability to nurture the positive customer relationship
- Ability to track sales activities and provide meaningful insights and forecasts from the collected information.
- Must own a reliable vehicle with a license to drive and a clean driving record
- Must own reasonably up-to-date mobile device and laptop computer
- Knowledge of basic productivity computer programs (Microsoft Office) and familiarity with the use of search engines and social media channels.
- No criminal record; must pass a background check
Compensation: Commission-based + Salary + Bounces
Job Type: Independent contractor with flexible hours
To Apply: Please email resume (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Job Types: Part-time
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Job Type: Part-time
You can earn $700.00-$900.00 per week