“Ontario, Montreal, Alberta”
QUEEN OF COVERS, based in Ontario (Mississauga), is a wholesale and retail company. We manufacture soft furnishing (duvet, comforter, accent pillow, sham, and other linen items) for household and commercial establishments. Our target markets include home/commercial furnishing and décor retailers, interior designers, hotels, restaurants, wellness, and healthcare facilities. We are looking to engage your experience, skills, aggressiveness, and passion as our Independent Outside Sales Representative to grow our business in your assigned territory.
Our sales representatives are responsible for representing the Queen of Covers brand and providing our customers with the best shopping experience possible. You contribute to a percentage of the overall sales by being friendly and knowledgeable about all the features of our excellent and stylish products.
We’re looking for candidates who are fluent in English and have knowledge about Home décor.
As a Sales Colleague, you will provide fast and friendly service to our customers. You will need to have strong textile knowledge. You will also ensure stock is replenished, as well as assist with flyer products and pricing changes.
If you love decoration, and love people, you can be a good fit for Queen of Covers!
- Develop a base of potential customers through a web search, social media, and other means.
- Contact potential customers through various means including email, phone calls, and personal meetings, and by attending trade shows and marketing events.
- Nurture and maintain strong business relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Utilize time and resources productively and coordinate activities thru the company’s existing systems to manage contact information, monitor sales activities, track progress and prepare monthly sales plans.
Skills and Experience
- Experienced in selling bedding/home décor products, or complementary soft furnishing items for household and commercial markets
- Skilled in the use of online marketing and social media channels to promote awareness and interest in our products, and to drive traffic to our website
- Familiarity with fabrics, design trends, and product knowledge, and familiarity training will be provided, either onsite or online.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to use basic productivity computer programs
- Pleasant personality and effective interpersonal skills; ability to nurture a positive customer relationship
- Ability to track sales activities and provide meaningful insights and forecasts from the collected information.
- Search for adding new emails and phonecall to the companies data.
- Taking care of the calls and following up with the clients
- Must own a reliable vehicle with a license to drive and a clean driving record
- Must own reasonably up-to-date mobile device and laptop computer
- Knowledge of basic productivity computer programs (Microsoft Office) and familiarity with the use of search engines and social media channels.
- No criminal record; must pass a background check
Who You Are
- You have got strong communication and listening skills
- You are friendly, self-motivated, and vibrant
- You are sales-driven while being respectful and customer-focused
- You have a passion for interior décor
- You know how to work with the marketing team
- You have experience in cold calls and following up with the clients by email and phone calls.
What You Bring
- Wholesale, Hospitality or Sales experience preferred
- Expert knowledge in how to add new customers
- Proficient on a sales register and/or computer system
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment
We are Proudly Canadian, offering cool, contemporary home décor Pillows and Beddings.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary and commissions will be negotiated depends on your experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please send your resume to email@example.com