Terms and Agreement
The term 'Queen of Covers, or queenofcovers.com' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 71 Judson Street, Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada M8Z 1A4, CA #56449. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
In the following paragraphs, 'Queen of Covers' or 'we' or 'us' refers to the management and employees at Queen of Covers. In using the term "site" or "website," we are referring to the queenofcovers.com website unless written otherwise.
Currently we do not collect any personal information about you if you are only browsing the website. The site creates cookies with non-personal information in regards to your queenofcovers.com preferences only. This allows the site to remember your preferences from page to page and for future visits.